UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 5th Apr 2020, 6:20 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default 130 Ohm Thermistor Tip!

Hi!

If anyone's looking for 130 Ohm NTC Thermistors and has got T.Q. or Tek remains, please don't forget that their Oscilloscope Main Frames and Plug-Ins all have odd numbers of Mullard VA1040s dotted here and there, so if you scrap any of these remains, please salvage the thermistors first - I've seen them in o/p stages, battery motor control circuits, ALC circuits, Tandberg L.T. voltage regulators & all sorts of things!

Chris Williams
Old 6th Apr 2020, 6:10 am   #2
Diabolical Artificer
Dekatron

Default Re: 130 Ohm Thermistor Tip!

Good tip Chris not that I'd do anything as rash as chuck an old Tek scope in the recycling : ) They're my precious s s s .... sorry, can't type Golum : ).

Andy.