UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Sep 2010, 11:33 pm   #1
ALANS ANITAS
Rest in Peace

Default Vintage Radio

A while ago, I was browsing the net, looking for recordings of "Round the Horne", "Beyond our Ken" and "The Navy Lark" also "The Goon Show", "Life with the Lyons" and others I came on this site

www.OTRCAT.com

Of course this is an American site, but the range of recordings is amazing, mostly american, but not exclusivly. Most subjects are covered. Recordings are on MP3 CD. The Keneth Horne disc I have in my Tevion car radio plays for more than 47 hours. Will also play on most DVD players. Postage is free on 10 discs. The quality is remarkably good. A large number of sample programmes are available to try. Have a browse.

ALAN
Old 19th Sep 2010, 5:19 pm   #2
Keith_B
Tetrode

Default Re: Vintage Radio

Hi Alan
Are the shows complete, have opening and closing credits. Contain musical interludes from the original shows etc.

Regards

Keith
Old 19th Sep 2010, 7:12 pm   #3
ALANS ANITAS
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Vintage Radio

Hi Keith,

Some are edited, others are not.

Have a listen to the samples on the website.

Cheers

ALAN
Closed Thread