UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Mar 2018, 4:35 am   #1
IsquaredR
Triode

Default Heath STR-2044 Telephone Line Analyzer manual wanted

Looking to buy hard copy or file download for a Heath STR-2044 Telephone Line Analyzer. I've looked everywhere and this one has been very elusive so maybe one of the good people on this forum who are into telephones might have a source. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Heath.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	159206  
Old 14th Mar 2018, 6:06 am   #2
TonyDuell
Nonode

Default Re: Heath STR-2044 Telephone Line Analyzer manual wanted

I don't know if it's any use, but the Elenco TT400K manual looks to be for a somewhat similar unit and it available here :

https://www.elenco.com/manuals/

It might give you an idea of what is going on inside your Heathkit unit.
Old 14th Mar 2018, 3:32 pm   #3
IsquaredR
Triode

Default Re: Heath STR-2044 Telephone Line Analyzer manual wanted

Tony, thank you so very much! I am quite sure the Elenco is the same as the Heath and probably was just rebranded by Heath with their own name on the front. I am grateful for your help! Now...back to getting my Western Electric 404 working on our phone line
Closed Thread