UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 11th Mar 2018, 5:55 am   #1
Default AVO VCM163 & VCM MK4 Repairs in Australia?

I know its a long shot, but would anyone have any idea who could look at my VCM's with a view to getting them working again?

The VCM MK 4 has just developed a sticky meter. Been fine for years until this week when the meter sticks in random positions. Sometimes a light tap on the glass will free it but it keeps on happening...

The VCM 163 appears have issues with the Heater voltages. Tubes are not getting heater volts at all from I can tell...

Anyway, any info is appreciated on either the faults themselves or someone who could take a look...

LongTom is offline   Reply With Quote