UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 4th Dec 2022, 1:14 pm   #1
LinuxGuru
Diode

Default Mirrors of once great but now defunct vacuum tube web sites

Hi!

I made a mirrors (web copies) of these once great but now defunct tube web sites:

1) Patrick Turner's (Turner Audio Australia) web site, status: complete. contains a tons of valuable information and experience of original author.

2) PDF copy of Garry Pimm's DIY site available here. Status: few articles lost, only 1 archive with PCB design files survived.
Steve (Stephie) Bench site. Status: complete.

3) VoltSecond DIY site. Status: almost complete, few images are missing. I merged several Wayback machine snapshots to rebuild it to the best condition possible.

4) HHScott.com site is back online! Status: 99% complete, few images are lost. Some very old JavaScript / galleries don't work. Site design is very old, navigation is quite cumbersome,

Link to the front page:
https://www.vacuum-tube.eu/wp/

Please bookmark only this link above, due to site engine redesign internal links may change in the future.
If you have any suggestion(s) about any other similar site, please let me know.
Closed Thread