UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Mar 2014, 12:36 pm   #1
simonsradio
Tetrode

Default Fallon Condensers

I was talking to a former colleague, whose family are related to the Fallons of Fallon Condensors. Dennis is interested in acquiring any memorabilia or products of this company.
If anyone can help, please PM me and I will put you in direct contact with Dennis.
Thanks!
Old 24th Mar 2014, 9:28 pm   #2
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Fallon Condensers

Hi Simon, not sure if your friend is the same person, but I spoke with a member of the Fallon family several years ago and sent them some details and possibly parts.
It might help to jog memories if you could post a brief listing of the parts made in case there are any forum members who will search their spares boxes for you.
I also have a large tech library with adverts going back to the 20's, so there may be advertising literature in there.
PM me with details and I'll let you have my e-mail if you want to get a dialogue going.

Ed
Old 24th Mar 2014, 10:08 pm   #3
simonsradio
Tetrode

Default Re: Fallon Condensers

Thanks Ed. I will PM you and put you in direct contact with my former colleague.
Regards
Simon