UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Nov 2020, 3:42 pm   #1
brymac
Hexode

Default HMV 102 motor spacers??

Having successfully freed up the governor on this HMV 102, I find myself in the embarrassing position of not being able to work out where these two spacers go when reassembling the motor and base board....!!

Needless to say, they fell out when I removed the motor and I cannot see on which of the 4 bolts holding the motor in place they fit.

As always when this happens , I feel a bit foolish, so would somebody kindly put me out of my misery!!

Very many thanks,

Bryan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0005.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	219990   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0006.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	219991   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0004.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	219992  

Last edited by brymac; 9th Nov 2020 at 3:48 pm.
Old 9th Nov 2020, 4:53 pm   #2
brymac
Hexode

Default Re: HMV 102 motor spacers??

And now I am beginning to wonder whether there are supposed to be FOUR of these spacers and the dreaded Mr Phantom has managed to lose two of them?!!!!
Old 9th Nov 2020, 9:53 pm   #3
Audio1950
Dekatron

Yes, there should be four. They sit on top of the motor, one each side of the winding handle hole, and the other two on the holes on either side of the turntable spindle. on the outer edge. If you have lost two, send me a PM with your name and address and i'l pop a couple in the post for you.

Barry
Old 10th Nov 2020, 12:11 am   #4
brymac
Hexode

That's really kind of you - PM being sent now...

Bryan
Closed Thread