UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jan 2020, 6:24 pm   #1
wave solder
Hexode

Default AVO 2 panel Valve tester overload assembly

I've had and AVO 2 panel valve tester and used it for many years with no problems but the one I have got has had some missing parts ever since I have had it.
There is a tag strip with wires that go down to three contacts underneath the meter assembly.
If there is an overload a wire heats up and clamps part of the moving part of the meter against one of the three contacts.

Does anyone know what originally connected to the tag strip where the four wires are cropped in attached photo?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resized tag.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	196255   Click image for larger version

Name:	resiz.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	196256  
Closed Thread