UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Aug 2017, 9:59 pm   #21
Stuvinyl
Diode

Default Re: Connecting Garrard 2025TC DIN to phono RCA amp.

Hi all. I didn't realise things would be so complicated! I already have a nice Pro-ject debut turntable which I use for all of my records. However I have a couple of rather old classical 78s, hence the purchase of the Garrard in my local charity shop! I shall have a look at the options you have all mentioned. The aux/line in, as previously stated, wasn't very satisfactory in terms of sound so I will take a look and try to get hold of the other cartridges. When I finally get around to trying it, I'll let you know how I get on. Thank you all for your time and thoughts, again I had no idea things would be so detailed and complex! I'll do some research next time I purchase an old turntable with a 78 on. Having done some since I should have probably got something a little better with a more variable speed.
Closed Thread