UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 13th Feb 2019, 9:44 pm   #1
kestrelmusic
Pentode

Default Wanted: CV1522 or VCR522 CRT

This is a 1 1/2 inch CRT with a British B9 base. I need it for a miniature 'scope which I am planning to restore. Does anyone have one, preferably NOS, that they would be willing to part with? I'm happy to pay anything within reason. There's one online that I've seen, but at a silly price.
kestrelmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Feb 2019, 10:39 pm   #2
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Wanted: CV1522 or VCR522 CRT

Hi I advertised a range of CRT's some time back and sold quite a few, mainly the 4-6" ones, but I have some of the smaller ones left in the 1-2" range, none with old B9 sockets that I can think of but possibly something that would suit.
I don't have access to them at present, but PM me if you have no luck and I'll see what I can find.

Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2019, 12:35 am   #3
Julesomega
Hexode

I have a VCR139A if that's of any interest

It's good here
Julesomega is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2019, 12:06 pm   #4
kestrelmusic
Pentode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesomega View Post
I have a VCR139A if that's of any interest
Many thanks for the thought, but I really need the much smaller VCR522 - it's for a GEC miniscope; the tube in it is very faint.
kestrelmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2019, 1:04 am   #5
M6SPW1974
Tetrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelmusic View Post
This is a 1 1/2 inch CRT with a British B9 base. I need it for a miniature 'scope which I am planning to restore. Does anyone have one, preferably NOS, that they would be willing to part with? I'm happy to pay anything within reason. There's one online that I've seen, but at a silly price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323843892695
M6SPW1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jul 2019, 12:53 am   #6
radiograham
Pentode

Hi I have some of these somewhere,i can have a look for you,they are used im afraid and i dont know how good they are.I thought maybe 20 pounds plus pp.please pm me if interested . Regards Graham.
radiograham is offline   Reply With Quote