UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 13th Nov 2017, 8:26 am   #1
bobskie
Pentode

Default West Sussex to Central Scotland

Hi all I'm interested in a radio in Arundel, West Sussex and need it transported to Central Scotland(Falkirk). It couldn't really be much further away from me but I thought it was worth a shot. If anyone in the local area could even pack it up for a courier (though I don't know how much it would cost) it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you,

Cameron
Old 13th Nov 2017, 12:51 pm   #2
Trifocaltrev
Tetrode

Default Re: West Sussex to Central Scotland

Hi Cameron,
I am in Lancing which is only 10 miles away from Arundel, I could pick it up for you and depending on how big it is, I could pack it or transport to mid Wales in December if that is of use to you. Perhaps you could let me have more details!

Regards
Trevor.
Old 13th Nov 2017, 1:25 pm   #3
Radio Wrangler
Dekatron

I'm likely to be going from Huddersfield to Fife sometime early in the new year.

David
Old 13th Nov 2017, 4:25 pm   #4
bobskie
Pentode

Thanks for your kind offers, this radio is an eBay listing so I may or may not win. This sounds like it could work so far if we filled the missing link of Lancing to Huddersfield. I don't want to make anything formal yet because I may not even win. Fife would be no problem to pick up from. I will let you know if I win and if anyone could fill that missing link that would be great.

Cameron
Old 15th Nov 2017, 9:40 pm   #5
bobskie
Pentode

Well I didn't win(I actually forgot to bid!). Thanks again for the offers this really is a great forum. This thread can be closed.
Closed Thread