UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd Aug 2020, 5:22 pm   #1
Bikesmilligan
Diode

Default BSR C129 (?) autochanger

Hi.
As far as I can tell, this is a C129, autochanger.

My problem is that, the plastic 'Record Size Selector' operating arm, has disengaged from the Record Size Selector mechanism. I have removed the size selector mechanism unit, from the chassis and replaced the arm, where it appears to have lived previously; but it is a 'sloppy' vague kind of fit and it disengages again easily - and there is no obvious anchor-point, for the attached spring, without the spring fouling other moving parts.

If anyone can provide an image/drawing or discription of how it should be connected, I would be very grateful.

Regards

Alan ( and thanks)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photostudio_1596380572826.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	212471   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200802_152521.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	212472   Click image for larger version