UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Feb 2021, 6:11 pm   #1
PaulM
Hexode

Default Deleted thread?

Hello,

Unless I'm really losing my marbles (!) about this time last year I posted about Tetney Beam Station near Grimsby.

I've searched and I've searched but it's gone - or am I mistaken?

So far as I know, there was nothing contentious about it and there had been some replies enjoying the story.

Has it just disappeared into cyberspace for some unknown reason, deleted for some transgression or is my memory really that bad these days?

Many thanks,

Paul M
Old 21st Feb 2021, 6:15 pm   #2
ajgriff
Nonode

Default Re: Deleted thread?

This one?

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=169755

Alan
Old 21st Feb 2021, 6:34 pm   #3
paulsherwin

Odd, the built in forum search function finds it but the Google custom search doesn't. That usually means that the Google web spider didn't have access to the thread, but as far as I know that only applies to Modern Tech and the private mods' areas.
Old 21st Feb 2021, 6:39 pm   #4
PaulM
Hexode

Thanks, both.

Memory was slightly off, but just the date.
Yes, indeed it was the Google search that I was using.
'Tetney' is a very specific search term, so I was confident that it would find it, but it didn't.

How strange.

Best regards,

Paul M
Closed Thread