UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd Aug 2017, 5:34 pm   #1
Daimlernut
Triode

Default Cossor 339 Oscilloscope

Hi I was requested for the list of components with values and power ratings for the Cossor 339 Ocilloscope. attached is a pdf with this info: Alan
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cossor 339 Parts List.pdf (77.5 KB, 80 views)
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 5:41 pm   #2
JacKam_
Pentode

Default Re: Cossor 339 Oscilloscope

Thank you Alan.
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 7:37 pm   #3
Mark James
Hexode

Is there someone else interested in these scopes?!!! Check out David Simpson's account ( https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=53357 ). I followed in his footsteps.

Mark
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 10:19 pm   #4
David Simpson
Nonode

Thanks to Mark's visit this last weekend, he is now the UK's leading collector of the 3339/339/343 range, I reckon, having returned home(slowly) with my complete collection, + heaps of spares, to add to his identical collection. Somewhat heavy, but a joy of a scope to work with.
By joking about his BMW's suspension suffering 339 - itis, just before he left, I'm ridden with guilt over the resultant failure 30 miles down the road!

Regards, David
Old 24th Aug 2017, 5:19 pm   #5
Daimlernut
Triode

Hi yes I have 8 of these scopes I have restored one so far (full nut and bolt and electronic restoration which I posted on here a while back) but I'm working on a type 7 which is a military variation of the 339 with a smaller tube, I have all the info but the only query is with the mains transformer, only one of my scopes has a transformer with the connections as per the 339 manual. There seems to have been an alternative TX which has a different layout of connections has anyone else come across this? - Alan
Closed Thread