UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Jan 2019, 1:24 pm   #1
Trifocaltrev
Hexode

Default Radiophile Gnosall Auction 27th January

I have just spoken to Chas and he has informed me that the Gnosall Auction next Sunday has be cancelled. He is instead having a Repair Workshop and places can be booked via the Radiophile website. Graham N will be putting the official announcement on the forum very soon.

Chas also has said that there will be a large collection of radio related books and magazines for sale at the workshop.

Regards
Trevor.
Old 20th Jan 2019, 2:26 pm   #2
Big Al...
Tetrode

Default Re: Radiophile Gnosall Auction 27th January

I have just been on the radiophile website and find that it is still being listed as the next auction. Any comment?

Radiophile Auctions

NEXT AUCTION - 27th January 2019 at Gnosall
Old 20th Jan 2019, 4:25 pm   #3
Trifocaltrev
Hexode

When I spoke to Chas this morning he said that he had sent a message to Graham who would be updating the website accordingly and also making a fresh post here once he had received it. I don't know how Graham is getting the information, I assume it is by post as Chas has no email facility.

Regards
Trevor.
Old 21st Jan 2019, 9:43 pm   #4
John KC0G
Hexode

I understand that a note has been sent out to the subscribers of the auction list, saying that the auction has been cancelled, and replaced by a workshop. This was received by a friend who is local to Chas, today, Monday 21st Jan. Apparently the book / magazine sale starts on Saturday, and continues on Sunday.

Perhaps somebody who receives this note could post more details here...
Old 22nd Jan 2019, 1:44 pm   #5
GrahamN
Hexode

Sorry I haven't responded earlier, but I've just received the note from Chas.

The auction is indeed cancelled, and is being replaced by a workshop on the Saturday and Sunday. In addition Chas will have a large quantity of books and magazines for sale (not by auction).

I shall update the website shortly.
Closed Thread