UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Old 19th Jun 2024, 11:57 am   #1
Pamphonica
Nonode

Default BVWS Biggleswade Meet and Auction September 15th 2024

This autumn's BVWS Biggleswade Meet & Auction will run on September 15th (2024).

There will be an auction, and Mike Barker will publish details nearer the date. I'll be at RWB on July 7th if you have any questions.

Details appeared in the Summer BVWS Bulletin, and are also available via the events pages on the BVWS website: www.bvws.org.uk.

The Weatherley Centre (SG18 8JH) has off-street parking right by the hall, and and free on-street parking very close by. It is located only a mile from either of the two Biggleswade exit roundabouts on the A1. Train services are excellent (under an hour from London), and the station is a 12 minute walk from the hall.

Doors open 0930 and the auction starts at 1230. Only BVWS members can bid in the auction but you can join on the day!

STALLS:
If you want to book tables, the printable booking form is downloadable from: https://www.bvws.org.uk/ (link appears on the front page). You can also book via email with bank transfer. My email is at the bottom of page 3 of the latest Bulletin, or PM me here.

If you want a specific table location then please book with details as early as possible, and I will do what I can. I normally put repeat bookings in the same place if possible, unless you request otherwise. (Biggleswade is normally a sell-out so please book early to avoid disappointment!).

I hope to see lots of you at the Meet in September.

all the best

-Jeremy
Old 12th Jul 2024, 8:06 pm   #2
Pamphonica
Nonode

Default Re: BVWS Biggleswade Meet and Auction September 15th 2024

Future Dates: I have now booked the Biggleswade Meet with the Weatherley Centre through until 2027. The March Meet with AGM (no auction) will be on the fourth Sunday, and the September Meet with Auction will be on the second Sunday. Now we have a pattern established, you can put future events in your diaries.

23 March 2025
14 September 2025
22 March 2026
13 September 2026
28 March 2027
12 September 2027

Tables For Sept: There are only about 12 tables left for the September 2024 event so please speak up if you want a stall. We have about 4 fewer stalls when there is an auction, as the stage and display area needs that space. Paper form on www.bvws.org.uk front page. Or Email equivalent info to Secretary as per the Bulletin. Or PM me here. Payment via cheque with sae for paper forms. Payment via bank transfer for electronic requests.

See you in September.
all best
-Jeremy