UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Feb 2014, 7:09 pm   #1
MotorBikeLes
Nonode

Default Manuals Wanted

Having just sold a few scopes, I have promised manuals to follow. I have a copy of D755, but it would not re-scan satisfactorily. I do however have the earlier D75 main frame, a V4 and S2A, so can scan those. Tedious job though, so if anybody can help with digital copies, it will save me much work. For my D63 and DM63, I also need V3 (differential) and D5 (single trace with delay line). I don't have a V3, so I can't scan that.
I have the DM63,already scanned, but as a mixture of BMP and ODG files, so until I can find a batch conversion method of converting them to pdf, I am stuck there. Fortunately the DM63 purchaser is a linux man, so uses open office and can read this disorganised manual. When I have collated it as a pdf, it will be available should anybody need it.
Finally, but not so urgent, I still want a service manual for my NordMende SC384 stereo signal generator. One was reported on here a few years ago, but a pm to the author has received no response.
Any help gratefully received.
Les.
Old 27th Feb 2014, 10:19 pm   #2
Alistair D
Nonode

Default Re: Manuals

I have a pdf of the DM63. It is not very clear though.

I have a V3 manual here so if no one comes up with a pdf I can scan it. There are not too many pages though the A3 diagrams are a bit of a pain and I am not sure how the see through PCB layout diagrams will turn out.

Al
Old 27th Feb 2014, 11:34 pm   #3
MotorBikeLes
Nonode

Default Re: Manuals Wanted

Alistair, if nobody else turns up the V3, yes please.
No, don't scan the DM63, I have it already, just a disconnected mess. Not fair for you to go through the scanning process, when a similar amount of work means I sort it myself.
Les.
Old 27th Feb 2014, 11:59 pm   #4
Alistair D
Nonode

Les, my DM63 manual is already scanned as a PDF. PM me your email address and I will send you a copy to see what you think of the quality of it.

Al
Old 28th Feb 2014, 6:06 pm   #5
MotorBikeLes
Nonode

Thought I had better report back in case anybody else needs them, but I have just found and downloaded the V4 and S2A manuals from Electrotanya anfter a simple google search. Nothing else though.
Alistair, pm sent.
Les.
Old 28th Feb 2014, 10:27 pm   #6
Alistair D
Nonode

Email sent.

Al