UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Feb 2005, 9:39 pm   #1
reelguy
Heptode

Default Vintagetape website ?

Hello all. Does anyone know if the "Vintagetape" website is still in existence? I used to visit it regularly but keep getting a Bad Gateway error message now.. It had or has a lot of good info on there for us Tape recorder enthusiasts or {nutters}... I had thought Paul Stenning hosted it but might be wrong... Any help appreciated .. I remember it had a very good article on a modified Brenell deck. Apologies Paul if my memory does'nt serve me correctly . Reelguy
Old 15th Feb 2005, 10:44 pm   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Vintagetape website ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelguy
I had thought Paul Stenning hosted it but might be wrong...
No, I didn't host it. I haven't even heard of it before!

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 15th Feb 2005, 11:13 pm   #3
reelguy
Heptode

Thanks for quick reply Paul.. I shall just have to hope someone else remembers it. Reelguy
Old 15th Feb 2005, 11:30 pm   #4
mickjjo
Rest in Peace

There's a good site for Brenell tape machines with some links to other sites:-

http://www.brenelltape.co.uk/thebren...der/index.html

"Vintagetape" does not seem to exist anymore. .

Regards, Mick.
Old 16th Feb 2005, 6:00 pm   #5
reelguy
Heptode

Unhappy Re: Vintagetape website ?

Thanks for that reminder of the Brenell site, Mick ..I recomend a visit to other recorder enthusiasts to that site.. However, I was mainly interested in the mods made to a Brenell and the vintagetape site was very good for other m/cs also.. Its possible I may have printed out info at some time in the distant past but Im not very organised and have a lousy memory.. Thanks for everyones help.. I'll keep searching. Reelguy.
Closed Thread