UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jul 2017, 6:37 pm   #21
ColinTheAmpMan1
Heptode

Default Re: Best Place for valves these days?

Yes, Craig, you can find good deals on valves from Watford Valve and I believe that I have purchased some from them (possibly Electro-Harmonix 6V6s for a Fender Deluxe Reverb clone, where the anode voltages shorten the life of your "cooking" 6V6s). My comment was to beware of the "snake-oil" claims for cryogenically-treated valves at prices that would make Croesus think twice.
Colin.
Closed Thread