UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Apr 2018, 10:26 am   #1
GrahamN
Hexode

Default Radiophile / Radio Bygones Indexes and another auction

Hi

I have received many requests for indexes to both The Radiophile and Radio Bygones. I am currently working (very slowly!) on getting new indexes ready, but in the meantime I have scanned the latest older indexes I can find and uploaded them to the Radiophile website. I'm afraid the quality isn't great, but hopefully they will be of some use until new indexes are ready.

I think there may be a later edition of the Radio Bygones one available, but one wasn't included with the CDs I got from them, so if anyone does have a later copy and wouldn't mind sending me a PDF copy, I would be most grateful, and will update the one on the website accordingly.

Also, just a quick note that there is an auction on Sunday 15th April at Cotes Heath (a new venue for Radiophile auctions). Details are on the website, as are details of the next Cowbit auction on 29th April.

I shall be away on holiday over this period, so those people who subscribe to the PDF version of the auction catalogues will receive paper copies of the Cowbit catalogue instead.

Finally, the website will not be accessible by me while I am away, so any orders that require shipping will be delayed until mid May. PDF back issues will still be available for instant download, and of course new subscriptions and renewals can still be purchased, as can printed back issues, books, bake-o-bryte etc. if you don't mind waiting for delivery.

Thanks

Graham
Old 9th Apr 2018, 4:48 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Radiophile / Radio Bygones Indexes and another auction

Added to the calendar
Old 12th Apr 2018, 11:07 am   #3
GrahamN
Hexode

Catalogues for the Cotes Heath sale are now on their way. Subscribers to the pdf edition should find their catalogue in their inbox now and print subscribers should receive their copies today or tomorrow.
Old 18th Apr 2018, 12:31 am   #4
M6SPW1974
Pentode

Thanks for all you do Graham , I made sure I told Chas that I enjoyed my day at Cotes Heath and made a good few purchases that should keep me busy for a while

Best regards & hopefully see you at Gnosall in June, Shaun.
Closed Thread