UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 4th Aug 2020, 2:58 pm   #1
paulsherwin

Default Broken LG 47LA740V TV in Oxford

Somebody has dumped one of these at the end of my street in South Oxford. I couldn't resist quickly powering it up as it's almost outside my house, and everything seems to work, but the screen is cracked.

I'm posting this in case anybody needs a board. I can retrieve it and store it in my garage for subsequent collection, but I don't want the hassle of dismantling it.

These are nice home cinema TVs, so if somebody has one with a fault it's worth putting in some effort to fix it.
Closed Thread