UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Jun 2022, 10:25 am   #21
deliverance
Heptode

Default Re: Eddystone EC10 MkII

Horrid things must be the worst Eddy's ever made .
Old 9th Jun 2022, 10:39 am   #22
Sideband
Dekatron

Well I only watched the one on eBay and it went for £77 in the end. I hope whoever won it is happy with it once it's repaired (it was sold as not working).

I'll save my money for something better!
Old 9th Jun 2022, 12:08 pm   #23
HamishBoxer
Dekatron

If anyone wants an EC10, for the record, I bought mine off a forum member for a very fair price.

I have a MK1 and a 2, nice looking and neat but not the best performers. The MK1 commands the higher prices I note.

The above should I believe should keep within forum rules re price discussion reference Ebay.