UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Mar 2018, 9:37 am   #41
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: BVWS Harpenden Sun 11th March

I am very pleased that Mike is prepared to carry on for as long as he said. I was expecting 5 years max.

Of course that doesn't mean we can ignore it for a few years. Ideally there should be a gradual hand-over, with Mike and others sharing the load, perhaps in different parts of the country, for a few years... Mike just doing RWB and other people doing the Harpenden replacement and/or one further north for example.

I think the ideal situation would be that there are different people looking after the auctions (including collection, storage, lotting and photographing etc as well as the actual day) at different locations. Then it is a more manageable task than one person having to do them all.

I will make sure this is on the agenda for the next committee meeting, which I think is early April.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread