UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 11th May 2017, 11:22 am   #1
Arqiva BOC
Retired Dormant Member

Default Circuit diagrams for Czech TAKT1/RF10 Military VHF transceiver?

A bit of a long shot I know, but does anyone have circuit diagrams for the Czech military VHF FM transceiver TAKT1/RF10?

The set covers 44 - 59MHz, in 25kHz steps. Usable at a push on 6m but would be far more useful if it could be converted to 4m.

I appreciate that such a conversion would be a big undertaking, but the clincher will be the type of frequency control/synthesiser - if that can be moved then the rest will follow.

I dont actually have a TAKT1 at present (cant justify the cost just yet) otherwise i'd of course look under the lid...
Old 12th May 2017, 10:17 am   #2
ex seismic
Heptode

Default Re: Circuit diagrams for Czech TAKT1/RF10 Military VHF transceiver?

Having just received one of these I can do you a scan of the block diagram, but not the circuits. It won't be very good as the original is poor, and of course in Czech.

Seems like a nice set and all sorts of goodies with it, the battery is currently charging, and is accepting charge, which is an unexpected bonus.

Gordon
G7KNS
Old 12th May 2017, 2:02 pm   #3
Arqiva BOC
Retired Dormant Member

Cheers Gordon, that would be great,

It might give me some clues at least.

Depending on internal build and space, it might even be possible to replace the original synth with a modern DDS. I looked at doing that for the Clansman PRC320, but the various control/tuning voltages it also produces make it impractical
Old 12th May 2017, 3:53 pm   #4
ex seismic
Heptode

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RF10.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	142453  
Old 12th May 2017, 6:29 pm   #5
ex seismic
Heptode

Have a look at these, I think they are what you want from the couple I've looked at.

http://rf-10.wz.cz/uschovna/

Gordon
Closed Thread