UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Sep 2020, 8:15 pm   #1
AdrianH
Hexode

Default AR77 broken, in bits collection only. FOC.

Some time ago I picked up an AR77, it had been smashed underneath the chassis, breaking many of the ceramic wafers.

The thread was here:-
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=167252

To be honest I can not find the enthusiasm to continue with it, so if anyone wants it, come and collect, there is no way with the weight and the multiple parts it is in would I post, the valves are in bags together with many other parts in little bags. even the replacement bits of ceramics I picked up, but would now need to be rebuilt. It has never had power applied by myself.

If there is no interest in collecting the complete kit! It will be broken for useful bits, I am sure if it works I can use the transformer in something. So if anyone needs a part for their own unit, let me know.

Adrian
Old 23rd Sep 2020, 12:49 am   #2
M6SPW1974
Tetrode

Default Re: AR77 broken, in bits collection only. FOC.

Hi Adrian , i am in need of x2 undamaged tuning dial scale discs for the AR77 as i have a restored AR77 here & the dial
discs have been cracked & had a very poor quality repair job done to them by the previous owner.

What condition are they in on that radio?

I can collect as i go to nearby Great Harwood very often visiting family.

First refusal please if the dial scale discs are intact & i will take the whole lot as a useful source of spare parts.

Regards,Shaun

Last edited by M6SPW1974; 23rd Sep 2020 at 12:54 am.
Old 23rd Sep 2020, 1:02 am   #3
M6SPW1974
Tetrode

Just looked at the pictures on the thread link you posted,those dial scale discs look great compared to what i have here.

Please PM me Adrian & let me know when its convenient for me to collect it from you.

Cheers,Shaun
Old 23rd Sep 2020, 7:50 am   #4
AdrianH
Hexode

OK your name is on the lot, I will send a pm.

Adrian