UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled)

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled) If you offer repair or restoration services please post a thread here. You cannot reply to threads here, please use Private Message to make contact.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Feb 2017, 1:26 pm   #1
Ti Pwun
Heptode

Default Bespoke HQ 3D Printed Front Panel up to Approx 150 x 150 x 4mm - £20

Not sure if this is appropriate to list here but I know you guys (and gals) build your own electronics projects into ready made project boxes.

To avoid having to design your lid layout, then drill holes in the lid, print an overlay to indicate what the knobs and sockets are for, etc., you could instead send your project box lid to me, plus a drawing of the layout, and I will 3D print a replica lid with holes in the right place and raised/embossed text to give the enclosure a really professional look.

You can give me dimensions and a jpg drawing if you just want a flat panel and I will then send you the 3D printed panel, but if it's for a specific project box then I would want you to send me the lid itself (or preferably the entire empty project box) so I can create a lid that fits perfectly. With so many available boxes I don't or couldn't stock them all.

The project box lid, or panel, will be complete with holes as per your measurements, and text to suit. Your original project box/lid will be returned, of course.

PM if interested. More than happy to 'to and fro' via PM to make sure you'll be getting exactly what you need but I would require payment before I commence as I do have a busy schedule at present.

Currently available in Black ONLY.

Hope this is of help. And appropriate to offer here, of course...
Old 18th Feb 2017, 2:39 pm   #2

Default Re: Bespoke HQ 3D Printed Front Panel up to Approx 150 x 150 x 4mm - £20

I have just (in the last ten minutes) finished machining a box for a light, typical! I will try and remember you for the next project. Which 3D CAD files can you accept?

Old 18th Feb 2017, 2:45 pm   #3
Station X

Default Re: Bespoke HQ 3D Printed Front Panel up to Approx 150 x 150 x 4mm - £20

Could you post a picture of an example please Jon.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Old 18th Feb 2017, 3:12 pm   #4
Station X

Picture submitted by Jon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	user31812_pic3620_1487426428.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	137825  

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Closed Thread