UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled)

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Offered (offers only, replying disabled) If you offer repair or restoration services please post a thread here. You cannot reply to threads here, please use Private Message to make contact.

Closed Thread

Old 21st Sep 2016, 4:25 pm   #1
Mikey405
Octode

Default Sympathetic cabinet restoration in the Midlands

Hi all.

I'm in no way connected with this company except insofar as I'm a very happy customer.

I've had a couple of very battered TV cabinets restored - even to the extent of having a new set of curved speaker slats made (which I really couldn't tell from the originals) and I've been extremely pleased with the service.

The company is called Earlswood Interiors and can be located on Earlswood Lakes Craft Centre. The shop isn't always open so it's always best to ring ahead or email.

The chap who runs it makes a cracking job and is very reasonably priced and more reliable than a lot of small companies I've dealt with. He will also discuss all the available options and give good estimates for the work.

The web site is:

http://www.earlswoodinteriors.co.uk

Thanks all.

Kind regards.

From Mike.