UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Oct 2010, 3:42 pm   #21
boxdoctor
Rest in Peace

Default Re: This Section

I think this is splendid idea, and the "10 posts" filter is a quite ingenous way of keeping the general clock and watch brigade from using the website as a conveniece for themselves.
In any case, nearly all the electrical and electronic gear in my house qualifies under the "25 year" rule!, so I look forward with interest to developements.
Closed Thread