UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 16th Aug 2004, 9:28 pm   #1
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Shop in Norwich

I have just received the following email:

I am mailing you to tell you that I have a shop in Norwich, Norfolk which opened 2 weeks ago. I have been working from home for the past few years but my dream was to open a shop and it has now come true!!Not only do i sell Restored sets but i also offer a full repair and restoration service plus I have lots for spares etc. I can also supply vintage styli and cartridges. I have a regular 1/2 hr spot on my local BBC radio station taking calls from the public and answering questions etc. I would be very much obliged if you could mention me in the repairers and suppliers pages. The shop is called The Vintage TV & Wireless Company, Based in Hellesdon, Norwich.
Phone 01603 429186.
Mobile 07730 681977
I am also in the process of getting a website together at http://www.vintagetvandwireless.co.uk.
Many thanks for taking the time to run a great site.
Regards,
Rob Howard
elec-tech (at) supanet.com

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 24th May 2007, 10:24 am   #2
rob77
Tetrode

Default Re: Shop in Norwich

Hello to all.
Sorry for the delay in getting the new website up and running. A basic version of the site should be up and running in the next few weeks.

We are in the middle of a big shop overhaul. We are getting a bigger workshop on site and its a nightmare trying to store all of our spares etc while work is in progress. I will upload some photos of the refurbished and revamped shop shortly.
It will now be like a small radio/TV museam with lots of interesting bits and bobs to look round.
Thanks for the interest and the phone call Andy.

If anyone would like more information or a chat please feel free to call.

The Vintage TV & Wireless Co
Millers Lane
Norwich
Norfolk
NR3 3LU

Phone 07730 681977
e-mail ekco77@gmail.com

Thanks
Rob
VTV&W

Last edited by Darren-UK; 28th Oct 2010 at 1:38 pm. Reason: Updated contact details.
Old 5th Nov 2007, 12:55 pm   #3
Station X

Default Re: Shop in Norwich

The new url for the website is:-

http://vintagetvandwireless.com/

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Closed Thread