UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Jan 2020, 3:01 pm   #1
TALKINGWITHPYE
Pentode

Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
Default Molex connectors used in FM1100 power connectors

Hello does anyone know the proper molex female connector part number for the connectors used in the philips fm1100 power connector? I want to purchase some but looking on the net there are so many that I could easily buy a pack to find they are the wrong length or diameter.
Old 3rd Feb 2020, 1:56 pm   #2
sentinel040
Hexode

Location: Near Lichfield, Staffordshire, UK, most of the time and Crystal Palace, S London, some of the time..
Default Re: Molex connectors used in FM1100 power connectors

I am afraid I cannot help with the Molex pins/sockets myself but Peter Longhurst (ex Garex) will supply complete new power connectors. I have bought a couple from him last year. If you search under his name and add electronics engineer Google will throw up his website.

I hope that is of help.

Regards Ian
Old 5th Feb 2020, 10:22 am   #3
TALKINGWITHPYE
Pentode

Location: Carrickfergus, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK.
Default Re: Molex connectors used in FM1100 power connectors

Thanks Ian, I know Peter so I will have a look at his site. He helped me with eproms and ee proms in the past.

73s Dave
Closed Thread