UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd Sep 2018, 12:55 am   #1
crestavega
Pentode

Does anyone have a functioning Eddystone EB35 Mk3? I am *almost* there with a repair but have a couple of odd intermittent faults.
I think I have proved to my own satisfaction that the manual is unreliable, so it would be really handy if someone could give me a steer on a few voltages.

does anyone have a functional EB35 Mk3 that they might be prepared to measure some voltages on for me?
I am repairing one and have discovered that the manual appears to have some fundamental errors which is a bit of a pain.
I say appears. most likely it is me who is wrong.

My example is basically working but has much higher gain when runnnig from 7V than from the prescribed 12V. (it has the 12/24V optional power module.)

also something funny is happening on the Nr.1 AM waveband (15-22Mhz or so). parts of the dial have far higher gain than others. and its motorboating a wee bit on that band.
Closed Thread