UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 22nd Nov 2020, 11:46 am   #1
Surefire
Diode

Default Recording Transfer services

Hi everyone. New to the forum. I have my late father's Grundig TK14 reel to reel tape recorder with quite a few reels of family recordings. I would like to transfer these to a modern format and have been reading several posts on the subject. One post mentioned that there may be forum members willing to do this for a fee or a charitable donation as they will have better quality machines than my Grundig model.

My question is would any one of you chaps be willing to provide this service? I would of course be will to pay for this service and/or make a donation if this is more accessible.

Thanks for your attention and apologies if this post is not appropriate.
Surefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2020, 1:02 pm   #2
unitelex
Hexode

Default Re: Recording Transfer services

Hi, welcome to the forum!
You have a PM
Best Regards
Chris
unitelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2020, 1:40 pm   #3
Ted Kendall