UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 13th Jan 2020, 6:09 pm   #1
angcott
Diode

Default Sony VO-5630 and Sony VP-2031 needing repairs please

Hi I am looking for someone who can repair my Sony U-Matic players or at least one of them would be helpful.

The top loader was in working order a few years ago but now doesn't seem to want to do anything other than light up and spin, the other one I bought and never had connected up until recently and now find that wont load a tape. Both make some rotational noises when you switch them on.

I am located on the Isle of Wight (near Southampton / Portsmouth if anyone has any ideas where I can take my players to get them sorted would be most appreciative.
angcott is offline   Reply With Quote