UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 24th Oct 2020, 11:30 am   #1
ajgriff
Nonode

Default Fluke 7X Series Production Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald1360 View Post
The Fluke 70 series has been around a while but not 40 years yet- they were introduced in 1983.
Rather than take my posting in the offered section of the forum completely off topic I thought it best to start a new thread.

Does anyone happen to know when Fluke ceased production of the 77 Series II? The final revision of the service manual is dated Sept 1991 but I believe that the Series III wasn't launched until Nov 1998. Also the final version of the Series II manual doesn't in reality cover some of the later design revisions applied to the last production models. So was the Series II still being manufactured as late as 1998?

Any information would be much appreciated.

Alan
Closed Thread