UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Radio (domestic)

Notices

Vintage Radio (domestic) Domestic vintage radio (wireless) receivers only.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd Aug 2020, 7:57 pm   #21
MotorBikeLes
Nonode

Default Re: Bargain Hunt PYE suitcase radio

I usually see some of this whilst waiting for the news and eating my banana butties. There erre two auction houses that got TOP money for stuff but one of them has not been shown for a long time today's is the remaining big money one. A good auctioneer who TRIES to drag bids out, and usually achieves success, as he did on today's show At most other places, half that amount would be a good result.
Les.
Old 3rd Aug 2020, 8:38 pm   #22
stitch1
Heptode

Default Re: Bargain Hunt PYE suitcase radio

I’ve just bought another shiny Pye the Jewel Case Portable - P114BQ, it’s in good but grubby cosmetic I thought it was a bargain at £20 but when I opened it the valves had mysteriously disappeared!
The intention is to use it in the garden, it won’t be getting up-cycled in way whatsoever.

John
Closed Thread