UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 12th Jan 2019, 6:26 am   #1
Hairydave

Default TMK 500 Multimeter - Japan one selector dial. Manual required.

Hi all,

There was a thread, now closed, seven years ago regarding a TMK 500 multimeter. Within that thread KeithsTV posted a picture of the version that I'm looking for infornation on.

Sob story - I bought my first multimeter in 1966 which was a faithful companion until I allowed a 'friend' to borrow it in about 1983. Big mistake, big crash/crush and one dead meter. End sob.

I replaced it with the TMK 500. (see attached).

36 years later it is still running happily on the same Novel batteries - a PP3 & an AA. (At least I don't recall ever changing them).

Problem - over the years the manual has been lost and there a number of intructions that I've forgotten.

Anyone got a manual that they are prepared to upload or send directly to me?

Regards, Hairydave.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0695.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	176294  
Hairydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2019, 11:03 am   #2
mickm3for
Pentode

Default Re: TMK 500 Multimeter - Japan one selector dial. Manual required.

Hi tmk500 pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TMK-500.pdf (327.6 KB, 44 views)
mickm3for is offline   Reply With Quote