UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 13th Jan 2020, 12:19 pm   #1
Bigmike1958
Tetrode

Default Ferguson T10RWH

Just bought one old these small Ferguson T10RWH TV sets from the late 80s I think can anyone help picture good but reds look orange can these be adjusted what colour guns need adjusting thank mike
Old 13th Jan 2020, 12:30 pm   #2
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Default Re: Ferguson T10RWH

That's probably a Thomson chassis. Off hand I can't remember if the adjustments are manual on the CRT base or electronic. First thing is to turn the colour down and see if the mono picture has a colour cast. If so let us know what colour it is so we can advise on what to do. Meanwhile I'll see if I can find the manual. They were a good little set and gave little trouble.
Old 13th Jan 2020, 3:09 pm   #3
toshiba tony
Heptode

TX90 I think, drive settings on crt base.
Old 13th Jan 2020, 4:37 pm   #4
Welsh Anorak
Dekatron

Certainly around that time - might be a TX805 with nice conventional presets.
Bear in mind that Thomson decided to use the TX notation that Ferguson/Thorn had already used, so there are two totally different TX90s!
Closed Thread