UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Apr 2017, 8:47 am   #1
Skywave
Dekatron

Question FCS: Crewe to Solihull

Can anyone assist with transporting a Trio cassette recorder from Crewe to Solihull, please?

This thread refers:
https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...219#post937219

Al. / Skywave / April 18 //
Old 18th Apr 2017, 5:28 pm   #2
Herald1360
Dekatron

Default Re: FCS: Crewe to Solihull

If it's any help, I'll be in Crewe some day next week and picking up a tuner for Paul from the same source. If getting your deck to Kimbolton nr Leominster, Llangarron nr Ross on Wye, anywhere along the A40 to Witney or Oxford would be any help, let me know. Solihull is a bit off course for the Crewe-Leominster return leg.
.........O...Chris....O
Old 18th Apr 2017, 11:14 pm   #3
Skywave
Dekatron

Question Re: FCS: Crewe to Solihull

Herald1360: thank you. You say "if anywhere along the A40 to Witney or Oxford would be any help, let me know." Does that include Cheltenham - which is on the A40? The wife's daughter lives there and occasionally my wife visits her, so that link could be productive.

Al. / April 19th. //
Old 19th Apr 2017, 8:51 am   #4
Herald1360
Dekatron

It could. I don't usually go through Cheltenham (the cutoff via Birdlip is quicker) but it's not actually out of my way to stop off in Chelt. PM with "where to" info.

I'm not sure which day of the May Day weekend I'll be travelling but I wear a weekly groove along the A40 these days so I'm sure some suitable date can be found if a random arrival sometime between the Saturday and Monday of May Day weekend is impractical.
.........O...Chris....O
Old 19th Apr 2017, 1:50 pm   #5
Skywave
Dekatron

Arrow Re: FCS: Crewe to Solihull

O.K., thanks. Now trying to make suitable arrangements with my contact in Cheltenham. Will come back to you, via a P.M., ASAP.

Al. / April 19th. //
Old 19th Apr 2017, 7:11 pm   #6
Skywave
Dekatron

Arrow Re: FCS: Crewe to Solihull

Herald1360: you have a P.M.

Al. / April 19th. //
Old 19th Apr 2017, 9:37 pm   #7
Herald1360
Dekatron

PM received.

I think this thread's dead now, pickup's arranged and drop off in Chelt planned.
.........O...Chris....O
Closed Thread