UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players

Notices

Vintage Tape (Audio), Cassette, Wire and Magnetic Disc Recorders and Players Open-reel tape recorders, cassette recorders, 8-track players etc.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Oct 2012, 4:51 pm   #1
Beechwoods
Retired Dormant Member

Default Eumig FL-1000uP Servicing in the UK?

I know I've just posted another request for info, but I hope you don't mind if I ask separately for any recommendations of technicians who might have experience working with Eumig's top of the line FL1000uP cassette deck.

Here's a picture...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eumig.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	71694

It works OK, but I'd like to get it properly calibrated and set up. I have a Nakamichi CR-7A which is properly setup and it sounds a lot better than this does (though it sounds fine by normal tape deck standards) and I am sure that as Eumig's flagship, it should sound more in the same league.

If anyone knows of anyone with experience with these machines, or real expertise in setting up and calibrating high-end tape decks I'd be grateful for any details.

Many thanks

Nick

Last edited by Michael Maurice; 20th Oct 2012 at 9:44 pm. Reason: converting URL to thumbnail
Closed Thread