UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Dec 2015, 10:50 pm   #1
WME_bill
Octode

Default Telequipment D1010 power supply.

I have just had a PM request. As it may be of wider interest, this is my reply:
Default DC converter for the Telequipment D1011
Hi Bill, just wondering if you have a circuit diagram for the dc converter, nearly all parts missing from mine. I would like to rebuild It. Thanks Billy G7LER.
My reply:
I attach the circuit diagram. I have noted the transistor types on the diagram. The power diodes are GP20A -50V 2A. Not critical. The only tricky parts are the two oscillator transistors TR404,5, which are Teleq 151-0681 - NEC uEC1843 or BD131. The darlington is TIP120 (I have used BDX53B).
The CRT is variants upon D14-250, Mullard contract numbers 56803, 58610, 58619.
Do let us know how you get on. I am intrigued as to how the board became stripped. Has anyone else had a similar experience? wme_bill m0wpn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf D1010 power supply circuit-wm.pdf (773.4 KB, 159 views)
Closed Thread