UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd May 2008, 4:47 pm   #1
dseymo1
Retired Dormant Member

Default Metrohm 9A

Does anyone have circuits for these please?
I have several in various states of disrepair, bought as a job lot, and it would be nice to make at least one working meter from them!
Old 15th May 2008, 6:17 pm   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Metrohm 9A

Attached circuit and other info from the manual for Metrohm9A. All rather small, so I hope you can read enough from it. The snag is the main part of the machine is the Hybrid, on which I have no information. If that is gone, then the small print of the rest of the circuit is of little concern. Bill m0wpn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Metrohm 9A.pdf (243.1 KB, 372 views)
Old 22nd May 2008, 1:50 pm   #3
Neil Breward
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Metrohm 9A

Many thanks for that from me too! Get these little meters going and they're excellent!

Cheers,
Neil
Closed Thread