UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Jul 2014, 5:57 pm   #1
gascoynetwo
Retired Dormant Member

Default Loan of Philips Radiogram type 654A or similar for filming.

I am seeking a version of the above for a sequence in my current documentary and wonder if any members have one that I can film near to London. I would be happy to pay a modest facility fee and of course give you a credit on the film.

The sequence relates to an interview describing someone spending their first pay packet on a deposit for the Philips.

Not essential for the radiogram to have perfect audio as long as the turntable works that would be great .
Thanks.
Old 8th Aug 2014, 11:34 pm   #2
gascoynetwo
Retired Dormant Member

Default Philips Radiogram 1950's

I am producing a community film about the 1950's and need some shots of a Philips radiogram from 1950-56 . I am in the London area and would be happy to pay a modest facility fee for the filming which would take less than an hour and of course give you a credit on the film. Can anyone help ? That working turntable is the most important element , the rest does not have to be functional , the sound I can drop in later.
Closed Thread