UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Aug 2007, 10:25 pm   #1
Avro626
Retired Dormant Member

Default Leicester Amateur Radio Show 2007

Hi, I have just seen the advert for the above event, has anyone been to past events? What are the chances of picking up Air Ministry/Military items there? Any info would be welcome.
Dave
Old 30th Aug 2007, 12:11 am   #2
ALANS ANITAS
Rest in Peace

Default Re: Leicester Amateur Radio Show 2007

I am sure that some military equipment will be available,but not much. I have been going to this event for about 15 years, it is mainly an amateur radio, computer, and electronics show.

The floor plan is usually published a few days before the event at www.lars.org.uk. maps and other details, including contact details can be found at the website.

ALAN
Closed Thread