UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 10th Dec 2014, 5:03 pm   #1
cameron1955
Diode

Default Dansette Challenge C101. Help.

Hi.

I have just bought a Dansette Challenge C101 for my retro mad Daughter. The general condition is fantastic for its age, the only problem is the sound is very low and the red "on" light comes on and off intermittently, but the power stays on all the time. Is there anyone out there who can fix it for me. I will pay the going rate. I live in Warrington Cheshire and will drop it of within sensible distance. I wait in hope.

Cheers Malc.
Old 11th Dec 2014, 11:24 pm   #2
jay_oldstuff
Octode

Default Re: Dansette Challenge C101. Help.

Hi if no one closer can help you and you can get it to me in Hyde. I can service it for you.

Jay