UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 6th Jan 2013, 2:47 pm   #1
60 oldjohn
Dekatron

Default Creda 49201 c1960s electric cooker.

I have just seen the above cooker at a car boot sale in Hull HU3 1A. He was asking £35.
I can not find a photo on the Net and will try to describe it. It has four electric open rings the controls (no clock model) are on the "splash back" at rear. The Hob lifts like a car Bonnet for cleaning. Under the hob is the Grill with an Oven below.
Very clean, near perfect Enamel door, sides and top. I have seen 2 year old cookers in worse condition.
The grill pan is missing and there is only one oven shelf. I was told it all works, and looking on net parts are available
I havd no connection with the vendor, but he did give me his contact details if anyone is interested please PM me.
Just seen a Creda H150E It is similar in lay out but the one offered has hinges on left or right of oven door not the bottom, and looks older in the styling.

John.

Last edited by 60 oldjohn; 6th Jan 2013 at 3:06 pm. Reason: Added last sentence.
Closed Thread