UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Jun 2017, 2:06 pm   #1
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Help needed for a BBC television programme

We've received this request for help. If you're interested, please PM one of the Moderators for contact details.
---------------------
My name is Phil and I am a researcher for The One Show.

We are making a film about the 50th Anniversary of the first colour TV broadcast and I was hoping that you may be able to help me.

We are looking for someone who owns a working colour TV set from the 60s. I realise your forum is focused on Radio but I have seen some interest in vintage TV sets on it as well, one user said he had a 1967 Baird 700.

Is this something that you would be able to help us with?

Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Phil Loweth
Film Team Researcher
The One Show
Closed Thread