UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 9th Jun 2021, 2:00 pm   #1
Helen Hawkins
Diode

Default Bush DAC10 repair needed!

Hi there, I am new to this site and wondered if anyone would be able to give me an estimate for the repair of a vintage radio I have acquired. I live in Ashford, Kent, UK and would ideally like someone based in Kent so I could drop the radio to them rather than posting it. Can anyone help please?
Helen Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2021, 2:23 pm   #2
crackle
Dekatron

Default Re: Vintage radio repair needed!

Hi
It would maybe help people to know what make and model the radio is.
regards
Mike

My collection in the Radio Museum
crackle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2021, 12:11 pm   #3
Helen Hawkins
Diode

Default Can anybody repair a Bush radio please?

Hi there, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could restore and repair a vintage Bush radio, serial number 62/65840, AC DC mains receiver type DAC.10 200-250 volt. I have fitted a plug to it and the light does come on on the display but the tuning button is stuck! I was wondering if anybody would be able to get this working for me! I live in Ashford, Kent, UK and was hoping to find somebody in Kent so that I could drop the radio to them rather than posting it. Id be grateful to hear from anyone that could help x
Helen Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2021, 2:40 pm   #4
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Bush DAC10 repair needed!

Hi Helen, there should be a few peoplein your area who can tackle this set and they work well when operational.

However please do not turn on again as certain cheap components will need replacing and they may cause other more expensive parts to fail

Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2021, 8:20 pm   #5
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Bush DAC10 repair needed!

Hi Helen,

I can come to you in Kent and service your radio in your home for you.

Ill send you a PM.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote