UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc)

Notices

Vintage Audio (record players, hi-fi etc) Amplifiers, speakers, gramophones and other audio equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Nov 2018, 8:02 pm   #1
JCUKVINTAGERADI
Triode

Question Kenwood System Control (Normal/XR & XS)

Hi

As per my previous post https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=150429

I am looking at stuff to fill my cabinet with and have a lot of eBay listings saved and thinking of going along the lines of all the separates either having the normal or XR/XS system control green 3.5 sockets on the rear.

My question is that I am assuming that all the separates that I buy will have to be of the original system control or either of the XR or XS as the original wont be able to communicate with the XR/XS units?

Regards
Old 7th Dec 2018, 9:35 pm   #2
JCUKVINTAGERADI
Triode

Default Re: Kenwood System Control (Normal/XR & XS)

Found this which has answered my own question and might be of use to someone else
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-12-07 20_37_54-.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	174157  

Last edited by JCUKVINTAGERADI; 7th Dec 2018 at 9:40 pm.
Closed Thread