UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd May 2017, 9:17 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default A less well known site but plenty on it!

Hi!

I just came across this site whilst breading a thread relavent to the Mullard/Philips TDA1071 AM/FM Radio receiver ic:-

https://jferrero2001.wordpress.com/

I think it's possibly Spanish or Portugese, but Translate renders it into quite good English,and for anyone interested in the TDA1071, I found this, which I've added here!

Chris Williams
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TDA1071 Radio Design.pdf (612.1 KB, 243 views)
Old 23rd May 2017, 4:33 am   #2
Synchrodyne
Nonode

Default Re: A less well known site but plenty on it!

Thanks Chris!

That’s about as much as one may find on the TDA1071, plus whatever deductions one can make from the way it was used in the Roberts RM30 and RM33, and in the Eddystone 1570 and 1590. The two relevant Mullard ‘Technical Communications’ articles appear to be unobtanium.

Cheers,
Old 29th May 2017, 11:11 pm   #3
ben
Dekatron

Default Re: A less well known site but plenty on it!

Definitely in Spanish, think the guy is based in San Juan, Argentina.
Closed Thread