UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Oct 2020, 10:20 am   #1
G6ONEDave
Hexode

Default Electrolytic Capacitor Reformer

For unknown reasons I have a second pcb for this EPE project. For those who don't already know the pcb is double sided print with plated through holes and is silk screened with the component values. I am asking for 8 inc p&p. These pcbs are normally over 11 to purchase. No hat, hopefully just a quick sale.
Dave
Old 29th Oct 2020, 7:44 pm   #2
chriswood1900
Heptode

Default Re: Electrolytic Capacitor Reformer

Hi Dave I would like to purchase your spare board, please PM me with how you would like to be paid.
Old 30th Oct 2020, 11:47 am   #3
G6ONEDave
Hexode

Default Re: Electrolytic Capacitor Reformer

This item is now sold to Chriswood1900.

Mods please close the thread, thanks.
Dave
Closed Thread